Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome Home!

I have been here quite sometimes. 

I have make no decision about this transition. A year hosting with some hosting service provider, teach me nothing. Satisfying still yet to far. I'm still considering to continue the hosting, but from the another part i think it is not usefull.  But,the  domain name make me proud because i have a home in the internet.

The period is still far so i have enough time to consider the moving or not. There are lot of factors that's need to be consider and to be checked. The inportant one is, the worthy of the website itself. So far, it has nothing except, a place where i can put my though, my activity and my picture. All of these are already provided by blogspot. How worth is it?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pasang Pelayar

 1. Kalau ikut kamus dewan, istilah install diertikankepada pasang, iaitu memasang perkakasan dan perisian ke dalam komputer. jadi dalam kes...